Procedure to Request a Transcript
Complete and sign a Transcript Request form.
Or provide the following information.
- request must include your handwritten signature
- full name at the time you attended
- last year of attendance at Westminster College
- address where transcript is to be mailed
- phone number to contact you in case of questions
- If paying with credit card include credit card number, expiration date and security code.
(There will be a 2.75% convenience fee added to all credit card payments. We accept MasterCard, Discover, Visa, and American Express.).
Transcripts requests are normally processed on Thursday and mailed, faxed, or scanned on Friday of each week. Requests must be received by 8:00 a.m., on Thursday in order to be mailed on Friday. When submitting your signed request, if the transcript needs to be mailed or faxed immediately, please call the Registrar’s Office at 573-592-6241.
Official Transcript Mailed or Picked up $10.00
Unofficial Transcript Scanned or Faxed $4.00
Current students requesting to pick up an official transcript should request the transcript in the Registrar’s Office at least 24 hours before pick-up. A current Westminster student may access their unofficial transcript by logging in to: http://mywc.westminster-mo.edu/exweb/
Please Mail Signed Transcript Requests to:
501 Westminster Avenue
Fulton MO 65251-1299
Fax Transcript Requests with student signature to:
Email Scanned Tarnscript Requests with student signature to: