Show your allegiance to Westminster College by proudly displaying a collegiate license plate on your vehicle. They also make a wonderful personal gift for the Westminster graduate!
Who is Eligible?
Students, Alumni, Faculty, Staff and Friends who are Missouri residents are eligible for a Westminster College License Plate.
Four Easy Steps to Show Your Blue Jay Pride...
- Make a tax-deductible gift of at least $25 (1-year regiatration) or $50 (2-year registration) to Westminster College. Submit your gift through one of the following options and make sure to indicate your donation is for a license plate:
- Mail a check made payable to Westminster College to the Development Office, 501 Westminster Ave., Fulton, MO 65251.
- Make an online donation.
- Or call 573-592-5370 to make your gift over the phone.
- Once the College has received your donation, the Emblem Use Authorization form will be sent to you. If you have already made a gift this calendar year, contact the Development Office at 573-592-5370 to request a form.
- Take the Emblem Use Authorization form, a $15 state fee for personalized license plates ($30 fee if choosing the two-year registration), your regular state license renewal application, and the standard state renewal fee to a Missouri Department of Revenue office near you.
- The Misouri Department of Revenue will contact you when your plates are available to be picked up.
Reapplication for the Missouri plates will require an annual gift to Westminster College, a current Emblem Use Authorization statement, a state fee for personalized license plates and the standard renewal fee.
- The letters, numbers, or combination of letters and numbers on collegiate license plates shall not exceed five characters in length.
- Because collegiate license plates are characterized as personalized license plates, there is an annual $15 dollar Missouri state fee in addition to your regular registration fee. Also, your gift to Westminster College must be renewed annually.
- Collegiate license plates may be issued only to passenger motor vehicles subject to the registration fee according to taxable horsepower and to beyond-local commercial motor vehicles licensed for a gross weight of 6,000 or 12,000 pounds.