Outside Contractors 

The College occasionally employees outside contractors to provide services.  Each individual or sole proprietor engaged in providing services to the College is required to submit a W-9 Form with the first check requisition for the vendor.  Any individual employing an outside contractor must contact the Business Office to insure that a current W-9 is on file.  If not, that individual must obtain a completed form from the contractor and submit it to Accounts Payable.  Payments cannot be made to these contractors until this document has been collected.