Employee Forms 

Here you will find some of our most commonly used forms.  If you can't find the one you need, or want to request that a form be made available on this webpage, e-mail Human Resources or call her on 573.592.5226.

Computer Loan Agreement
Direct Deposit Authorization
Employee Information Change Form
 Government Forms


Emergency Salary Advance - Word Format
Relocation Reimbursement Voucher - Staff       Word    PDF
Relocation Reimbursement Voucher - Faculty   Word    PDF
Accident Report - Report of Injury - PDF Format*                
Request for Leave Form - FMLA 
The Request for Leave Form MUST be accompanied by FMLA Certification Form
FMLA Certification Forms must be picked up from the Human Resource Department