Student Employment Forms 

Here you will find the necessary Human Resource forms for Student Employment.



  • Federal I-9 Form - The I-9 Form must be completed with a member of the HR Department, located in Westminster Hall, Room 146 & 147, on or before their first day of employment. To complete the I-9 Form, employees must provide specific forms of identification. For a list of acceptable forms of identification please see page 9 of the I-9 form.