Below you will find all open office staff positions. If nothing appears, there are no available listings. Please note that a background check is required on selected candidates. Westminster College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
POSITION: Accounts Receivable Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Business Office
REPORTS TO: Associate Vice President for Business and Controller
This position coordinates all activities associated with student and fraternity accounts receivable, Westminster College Grant/Loan accounts and provides assistance to Business Office cashiering.
- Maintains the college’s accounts receivable activities by preparing documentation and performing data entry for charges and credits to the student accounts and fraternity accounts; monitor financial aid as applied; finalize billing procedure, prepare monthly billing, discuss accounts with parents and students.
- Calculates and prepares weekly student refund checks.
- Responsible for 3rd party billing, 1098T processing,1042-S preparation and return of Title IV funds
- Provides assistance to Business Office cashiering by preparation of receipts, recording all funds received by the college, and preparation of bank deposits.
- Develops, manages, and maintains all accounts receivable modules in Jenzabar and any other accounts receivable related software.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual audit by providing documents, reports and other information.
- Maintains the Westminster College Grant/Loan program by monitoring the non-returning students who were awarded the Grant/Loan Program, monitor payments and balances.
- Maintains fraternity billing and calculates and preparation of monthly check requests for the fraternity houses.
- Education: High School degree or equivalent required.
- Experience: Two years of prior accounts receivable experienced desired.
- Skills: Proficiency in computer (data entry, spreadsheets, and word processing). Excellent attention to detail. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong service orientation and ability to work under pressure with numerous interruptions. Experience with and ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information. Strong customer service skills.
Other duties as assigned.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate the computer and all associated software used by the college and other office machines such as fax, calculator, telephone, credit card machine and check sealer machine.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Works in typical office setting.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your application, cover letter, and resume with a list of three professional references to:email@example.com or Westminster College, Attn: Lisa Reffett, Associate Vice President, Chief HR Officer, 501 Westminster Avenue, Fulton MO 65251. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. EOE