Below you will find all open office staff positions. If nothing appears, there are no available listings. Please note that a background check is required on selected candidates. Westminster College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DEPARTMENT: Business Office
FLSA: Non-Exempt, Part-time
REPORTS TO: Through the Accounts Receivable Coordinator to the Budget Manager/Accountant
This position handles all activities associated with Business Office cashiering.
1. Provide student service in person and via telephone and email.
2. Record all cash receipts received from students, CASHNet, and all campus departments including Development, National Churchill Museum, Athletics, Admissions, etc.
3. Manage the petty cash fund located in the Business Office.
4. Periodically count all petty cash funds located on campus.
5. Maintain cash clearing accounts including bookstore, financial aid, etc.
6. Provide cash deposit reports to appropriate personnel in the Business Office.
7. Review and approve as appropriate all transcript requests.
• Education: High School degree or equivalent required.
• Experience: Two years of prior cashiering experience desired.
• Skills: Proficiency in computer (data entry, spreadsheets, and word processing). Good oral and written communication skills. Strong service orientation. Experience with and ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties as assigned.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED: Must be able to operate the computer and all associated software used by the college and other office machines such as fax, calculator, telephone, credit card machine and paycheck sealer.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%, must be able to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, greeting students, customers, etc. Frequently communicates with students, staff, faculty, customers, etc., and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. Occasionally requires lifting and carrying items up to 50 lbs.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Works in typical office setting.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your application, cover letter, and resume to: email@example.com or Westminster College, Attn: Lisa Otto, Associate Vice President, Chief HR Officer, 501 Westminster Avenue, Fulton MO 65251. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Westminster College is an inclusive institution. Westminster does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulation.