1. All potential members shall attend orientation and formal recruitment events to which she has been invited. In case of illness or other emergencies, the potential member shall notify a Panhellenic officer or the Dean of Student Life. The Panhellenic officer or the Dean of Student Life shall notify the sorority or sororities involved.
2. There will be no promising of bids directly or indirectly by any member, new member, or alumnae of a sorority.
3. Sorority members may not give gifts, or make telephone calls to potential members or their parents from their arrival on campus until the bid cards are given out.
4. In order to protect the privacy of potential members, sorority affiliated students may not enter the living units of potential members except in the capacity of Resident Advisors, Seminar Mentors, Recruitment Counselors, and Panhel Officers on business.
5. From her arrival on campus to the signing of preference cards, no potential member shall visit upperclass women's residence halls (unless she lives there), fraternity suites in the Quad, chapter rooms, and men's fraternity houses (including men's bid night), and the designated formal recruitment events.
6. RecruitmentCounselors may not promote their respective sorority on their person or in their rooms, or participate in Recruitment events. Resident Advisors and Mentors cannot promote their respective sorority on their person or room.
7. Outside of recruitment events, sororities will use the Panhellenic Honor Code in not rushing potential members, beginning at the time of their arrival on campus until Bid Day. However, common campus courtesy is expected.
8. Summer recruitment events are prohibited
9. There shall be only non-alcoholic beverages served at the recruitment events.
10. The offering of rides is only acceptable for a college related sports activity.