Winter On the Web
Why not add an online course to your winter break plans? Westminster intersession courses are a great opportunity to earn credit in major and general education courses with a discounted hourly tuition rate.
Click Here to Register Online
- Contact: Phyllis Masek, Registrar, 573.592.5213
- Registration deadline: Monday, Dec. 8 at 4 p.m.
Term Dates: December 17, 2014 - January 8, 2015
Classes are held entirely online for three weeks (unless otherwise noted on schedule). Students enrolling in Westminster intersession classes will also receive letter grades that could potentially improve the Westminster grade point average. Students who enroll for on-line classes should carefully review the course description and information for on-line classes before enrolling.
$275 per credit hour. $825 for a 3-hour course.
Online Course Requirements
- Must attend the online orientation meeting scheduled, to be announced.
- Students are responsible for obtaining their course books before the start of class and are available at the bookstore.
- Maintain reliable access to the Internet throughout the three week session
For further information, please contact Dr. Susan Serota, Director of Online Teaching.
- BUS 250 O Principles of Marketing
- BUS 330 O Advertising
- CHM 105 O Introduction to Chemistry
- EDU 231 O Education of Exceptional Individuals
- EDU 385 O Diversity in Education (WIO)
- GOG 101 O Intro to Geography
- HIS 103 O History of US to 1877
- HIS 110 O World History II
- HUM 277-O Spanish Civ
- MUS 205 O Music in the Western World
- NSC 305 O Survey of the History of Science
- PHL 101 O Introduction to Philosophy
- SPE 203 O Interpersonal Communication