Winter Intersession 2012-2013
Why not add an online course to your winter break plans? Westminster intersession courses are a great opportunity to earn credit in major and general education courses with a discounted hourly tuition rate.
Contact: Phyllis Masek, Registrar
Term Dates: December 17, 2012 - January 4, 2013
Classes are held entirely online for three weeks (unless otherwise noted on schedule). Students enrolling in Westminster intersession classes will also receive letter grades that could potentially improve the Westminster grade point average. Students who enroll for on-line classes should carefully review the course description and information for on-line classes before enrolling.
- EDU 385, Diversity in Education (Tier III, 3 hours): Serota
- ENG 103, Academic Writing (Tier I, 3 hours): Murrie
- HUM 277, Spanish Civilization (Tier II, 3 hours): Dennison
- MUS 205, Music in the Western World (Tier II, 3 hours): N. Cain
NSC 305, Survey in History of Science (Tier III, 3 hours): Concannon
- POL 100, Introduction to Missouri Politics (1 hour): Gibson
POL 345, Politics and Film (Tier III, 3 hours): Gibson
- REL 102, World Religions (Tier II, 3 hours): W. Miller
Online Course Requirements
- Must attend the online orientation meeting scheduled, to be announced.
- Students are responsible for obtaining their course books before the start of class and are available at the bookstore.
- Maintain reliable access to the Internet throughout the three week session
For further information, please contact Dr. Susan Serota, Director of Online Teaching.