We’re getting ready to rock ‘n roll, the registration is currently open!
Why not add an online class to your plans for winter break? Westminster winter term courses are a great opportunity to earn credit in major and general education courses with a discounted hourly tuition rate.
- Current students: Register in MyWC
- Students from other schools: Register Here
- Registration deadline: Monday, December 14, 4 p.m.
Term Dates: December 16, 2015 - January 7, 2016
Classes are held entirely online for three weeks (unless otherwise noted on schedule). Students enrolling in Westminster intersession classes will also receive letter grades that could potentially improve the Westminster grade point average. Students who enroll for on-line classes should carefully review the course description and information for on-line classes before enrolling.
$275 per credit hour. $825 for a 3-hour course.
Online Course Requirements
- Westminster students must attend the online orientation meeting scheduled, to be announced.
- Students are responsible for obtaining their course books before the start of class and are available at the bookstore.
- Maintain reliable access to the Internet throughout the three week session
For further information, please contact Dr. Susan Serota, Director of Online Teaching.
- BUS 330 O Advertising
- CHM 105 O Introduction to Chemistry
- EDU 230 O Child & Adolescence Growth/Development
- EDU 350 O Digital Literacy 21st Century
- EDU 385 O Diversity in Education
- EDU 392 O Teaching & Reading in Content Area
- GOG 101 O Introduction to Geography
- HIS 103 O History of US to 1877
- HIS 104 O History of US since 1877
- HUM 277 O Spanish Civilization — CLOSED (class is full; check back next session)
- MUS 205 O Music in Western World
- NSC 305 O Survey History Science
- PHL 101 O Introduction to Philosophy
- POL 200 O Introduction to Law School
- REL 102 O World Religions
- SPE 203 O Interpersonal Communication