Strengthen cultural leadership skills in your organization.
Invest in your most important resource, your employees.
Support your workforce with corporate cohorts in partnership with Westminster — education tailored to your organization.
- Your employees will earn a Bachelor of Arts in Leadership from Westminster, benefitting from our proven expertise in developing effective, confident leaders.
- Courses are pre-determined for the entire sequence of classes in advance with dedicated support staff, guaranteeing that courses can be taken in the correct order every term.
- Students meet at the same time at a convenient corporate location for the entire program.
- Corporate partners receive a significant tuition reduction and application fee waiver.
- Students in cohorts have a higher rate of degree completion. Team-based learning approach is an invaluable skill set in today’s workplace.
In addition to earning their degrees, your employees will gain specific strengths in the following areas:
- Basic leadership theories and practices
- Fundamentals of business and organizational management
- Strategies for leading personal, group, and organizational transformations
- Data analysis to optimize decision-making and problem solving
- Methods of conducting strategic planning and how to set personal, group and organizational goals
- Tactics for facilitating positive work environments, managing projects, and resolving conflict
- Strategies for working in and leading diverse groups, including the challenges of cross-cultural, gender, and racial differences
Change the lives of your employees, and they will positively impact your entire organization.
For more information, call 573-592-5208 or e-mail Degree.Completion@westminster-mo.