For requirements, please visit the course catalog.
Why get a European Studies Minor?
- The European Studies minor focuses on contemporary European issues and culture.
- Interdisciplinary in nature, the minor will prepare students for working in a transnational and global environment.
- It is a good supplement to some of our business related majors.
- European Studies provides students with training in cultural diversity and global competency-something many employers value highly.
- The minor strongly encourages students to study abroad.
European Studies can help students get into graduate school in a number of related areas. It is also useful for those intending to work in international settings whether they are in business or government.
Name: Dr.Cinnamon Brown
Position: Assistant Professor of History
Office: Room 207 Westminster Hall