The mission of Reeves Library is to enhance students' ability to learn, the faculty's ability to teach and engage in scholarly activities, and Westminster's ability to function as a community of learners.
The Reeves Library Difference
- Access to over 27 million items - in-house, online, or consortia
- 24/7 access: Resources available anytime, from anywhere
- Need help? 85% of our staff are professional librarians - more than most universities
- Computer labs are available over 125 hours a week and the library is open to assist you over 90 hours a week.
- Study zones accommodate quiet study or small group preferences
- Offers creative and fun programming such as Study Breaks, service projects, and more