About Reeves Library
The mission of Reeves Library is to enhance students' ability to learn, the faculty's ability to teach and engage in scholarly activities, and Westminster's ability to function as a community of learners.
The Reeves Library Difference
- Access to over 27 million items – in-house, online, or consortia
- 24/7 access: Resources available anytime, from anywhere
- Need help? 85% of our staff are professional librarians – more than most universities
- Computer labs are available over 125 hours a week and the library is open to assist you over 90 hours a week.
- Study zones accommodate quiet study or small group preferences
- Offers creative and fun programming such as Study Breaks, service projects, and more