- Annenberg Learner (Internet Resource)- Provides access to professional development materials for educators.
- Best Of History (Internet Resource)- "Contains annotated links to over 1200 history web sites as well as links to hundreds of quality K-12 history lesson plans, history teacher guides, history activities, history games, history quizzes, and more."
Chronicle of Higher Education (CHE)- A source of news, information, and jobs for college and university faculty and administrators and is published online every weekday. The Chronicle's web site features the latest issue; daily news and advice columns; current job listings; discussion forums; and career-building tools. A searchable archive of every daily article published online since May 1998, and to every news article and essay published since 1989 — plus The Chronicle Review and special reports is available.
e-Books (EBSCO)- Online electronic books available on a wide variety of topics.
- eBook Collection Nonfiction: Elementary School MOREnet)- Is a rich research database for school and public libraries. It contains informative abstracts and searchable full text for more than 1,290 popular nonfiction books. The database includes high interest titles on animals, weather, holidays, Native Americans, United States, Canada, biographies, civics and more.
- eBook Collection Nonfiction: High School (MOREnet)- Is a rich research database for school and public libraries. It contains informative abstracts and searchable full text for more than 2,440 popular nonfiction books. The database includes high interest titles on careers, health, ethnicity, disabilities, technology, biographies, music, science, history, civics and more.
- eBook Collection Nonfiction: Middle School (MOREnet)- Is a rich research database for school and public libraries. It contains informative abstracts and searchable full text for more than 3,100 popular nonfiction books. The database includes high interest titles on careers, health, ethnicity, disabilities, technology, biographies, history, science, women, civics and more.
- Education Full-Text (EBSCO)- H. W. Wilson indexes and abstracts articles of at least one column in length from English-language periodicals and yearbooks published in the United States and elsewhere. English-language books relating to education published in 1995 or later are also indexed. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994; full-text coverage begins in January 1996.
- ERIC -Education Resources Information Center (EBSCO)- ERIC, the Education Resource Information Center contains more than 1.3 million records and links to more than 323,000 full-text documents dating back to 1966. This database provides citations to education literature and resources.
- eThemes (MU)- An extensive database of content-rich, age-appropriate resources organized around specific themes for classroom use.
- Finding Missouri: Our History and Heritage (DESE)- Each of the 18 videos focuses on a single topic and lasts approximately 10-15 minutes. They are designed for use by students and teachers in Missouri's schools.
Job & Career Accelerator (MOREnet)- Puts everything you need to land a job in one place. You can: Explore over 1,000 different occupations ; Discover the career that's best for you ; Search local and national job and internship postings ;Create professional resumes and cover letters ; Practice and master interviewing skills ; Get valuable job-search tips and advice at every step ;Organize and track your job-search progress, etc.
- Journal Finder (WT Cox)- Provides easy access to all online full-text journal titles contained in all of Westminster's resources. You can search by title or subject and then link directly to the appropriate database for additional searching.
- Learning Express Library (MOREnet)- Contains over 300 online academic and licensing practice tests including SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, Advanced Placement, civil service, military, real estate, law enforcement, citizenship, TOEFL, ESL and basic skills for elementary, middle and high school skills improvement and much more. Test preparation materials span ages from elementary through adult. This testing resource also provides instant scoring and customized feedback.
- Library Homework Center (Internet Resource)- Provides K - 12 homework help and other tools (From Multnomah County Oregon Public Library)
- MAS Ultra - School Edition (EBSCO)- Designed specifically for high school libraries, this database contains full text for nearly 500 popular, high school magazines. MAS Ultra - School Edition also provides more than 360 full text reference books, 85,670 biographies, over 107,000 primary source documents, and an Image Collection of over 510,000 photos, maps & flags, color PDFs and expanded full text backfiles (back to 1975) for key magazines.
- Middle Search Plus (EBSCO)- Provides full text for more than 140 popular, middle school magazines. All full text articles included in the database are assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles). Full text is also available for thousands of biographies and historical essays. Middle Search Plus also contains 84,774 biographies, 105,786 primary source documents, and a School Image Collection of photos, maps and flags.
- Missouri Digital Heritage Initiative (MO gov. SOS)- Access to a wide variety of digitized collections. More than 6.8 million records can be accessed through Missouri Digital Heritage, including the collections of the Missouri State Archives, the Missouri State Library and other institutions from across the state.
- Netsmartz.org (Internet Resource)- Interactive, educational safety resource from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® and Boys & Girls Clubs of America for children (ages 5-17), parents, guardians, educators and law enforcement that uses age-appropriate, 3-D activities to teach children how to stay safer on the Internet.
- Primary Search (EBSCO)- Primary Search provides full text for more than 70 popular, magazines for elementary school research. All full text articles included in the database are assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles), and full text information dates as far back as 1990.
- Professional Development Collection (EBSCO)- Designed for professional educators, this database provides a highly specialized collection of nearly 520 high quality education journals, including more than 350 peer-reviewed titles. This database also contains more than 200 educational reports. Professional Development Collection is the most comprehensive collection of full text education journals in the world.
Science In Context (Gale)- provides contextual information on hundreds of today's most significant science topics. Images on the homepage have hot spots that when scrolled-over show additional content/details associated with that image.
- Science Reference Center (EBSCO)- comprehensive research database that provides easy access to a multitude of full-text science-oriented content. Designed to meet every student's science research needs, Science Reference Center contains full text for hundreds of science encyclopedias, reference books, periodicals, and other sources. Topics covered include: biology, chemistry, earth & space science, environmental science, health & medicine, history of science, life science, physics, science & society, science as inquiry, scientists, technology and wildlife. Science Reference Center also satisfies the demand for standards-based content by providing teachers and librarians with articles correlated to state and national curriculum standards.
- Scientific Living (Internet Resource)- Includes two minute movies on the solar system, outer space, space technology and space, time, etc. A discussion sheet, worksheet and script sheet are available for each episode for easy integration into the classroom.
Teacher Reference Center (MOREnet)- This collection provides indexing and abstracts of 280 primarily peer-reviewed periodicals covering Assessment, Best Practices, Continuing Education, Current Pedagogical Research, Curriculum Development, Elementary Education, Higher Education, Instructional Media, Language Arts, Literacy Standards, School Administration, Science & Mathematics, and Teacher Education.
- Tree of Life (Internet Resource)- Collaborative effort of biologists from around the world to provide information about the diversity of organisms on Earth, their evolutionary history, and characteristics.
Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success (MOREnet)- Tutorials on commonly used software applications including Microsoft and Adobe.
- Explora Educator's Edition (MOREnet)- Find more than 2100 full text scholarly journals and over 1,700 peer-reviewed, full-text journals. Collection's focus is on education. Access is provided to lesson plans, students tools, curriculum standards and links to sites valuable for teachers. Databases searched include Academic Search Elite and Professional Development Collection.
- Explora - Elementary (MOREnet)- This interface is designed for elementary school students. The interface is graphically rich and provides access to age-appropriate materials. Now includes topic overviews that provide students with a starting point for research and 60,000 top videos from the Associated Press. Databases searched Book Collection Nonfiction: Elementary School Edition, and Primary Search.
- Explora - General Research and eBooks (MOREnet)- This interface is designed specifically for general research in a public library. Databases searched include Book Collection Nonfiction: High School Edition, Book Collection Nonfiction: Middle School Edition, MasterFILE Premier, Newspaper Source, Science Reference Center, Topic Overviews Public Libraries, eBook Public Library Collection, and Consumer Health Complete.
- Explora - High School (MOREnet)- This interface is designed specifically for high school students.It includes topic overviews that provide students with a starting point for research and 60,000 top videos from the Associated Press. Databases searched include Book Collection Nonfiction: High School Edition, Book Collection Nonfiction: Middle School Edition, MAS Ultra-School Edition, Newspaper Source, Science Reference Center, Topic Overviews 6-12, eBook Public Library Collection, Consumer Health Complete, and Middle Search Plus.
- Explora - Middle School (MOREnet)- This interface is designed specifically for middle school students.It includes topic overviews that provide students with a starting point for research and 60,000 top videos from the Associated Press. Databases searched include Book Collection Nonfiction: Middle School Edition, Middle Search Plus, Topic Overviews 6-12, Science Reference Center, and Newspaper Source.