- Biography Reference Center (EBSCO)- offers a comprehensive collection of more than 450,000 full text biographies, including the complete full text run of Biography Today and Biography Magazine, as well as thousands of narrative biographies that are not available in other databases.
- Britannica Online (Britannica)- coverage of the Britannica Encyclopedia, Webster's Dictionary, Thesaurus, and Dictionary of Quotations, as well as headlines from the New York Times and BBC.
- Consumer Health Complete (MOREnet)- comprehensive resource for consumer-oriented health content. It is designed to support the information needs of patients, and to foster an overall understanding of health-related topics. CHC provides content covering all areas of health and wellness from mainstream medicine to the many perspectives of complementary, holistic, and integrated medicine.
- Credo Reference (Credo)- provides access to the contents of 600 reference titles covering every major subject from major reference publishers.
- E-Books (EBSCO)- Online electronic books available on a wide variety of topics.
- Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia (MOREnet)- provides over 25,000 encyclopedic entries covering a variety of subject areas.
- Global Issues In Context (Gale)- ties together a wealth of authoritative content to analyze and understand the most important issues of the modern world.
- HeritageQuest® Online (MOREnet)- covers American genealogical sources and is rich in unique primary sources, local and family histories, and finding aids. It delivers genealogical and historical sources dating back to the 1700s. The collection consists of six core data sets: U.S. Federal Censuses from 1790 thru 1930 with name indexes for many decades. The collection covers more than 140 million names. Genealogy and Local History Books provide more than 7 million digitized page images from over 28,000 family histories, local histories, and other books. It contains more than 2 million records covering titles published around the world since 1800. Revolutionary War Records contains original images from pension and bounty land warrant application files. These files help to identify more than 80,000 American Army, Navy, and Marine officers and enlisted men from the Revolutionary War era. Freedman's Bank Records, with more than 480,000 names of bank applicants, their dependents, and heirs from 1865-1874, offers valuable data that can provide important clues to tracing African American ancestors prior to and immediately after the Civil War. LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set records the memorials, petitions, and private relief actions made to the U.S. Congress back to 1789, with a total of more than 480,000 pages of information.
- Hot Topics from NewsBank (Morenet)- covers topics of interest in current events for the following areas: arts, literature, sports, science, health, and social studies.
- Job & Career Accelerator (MOREnet)- puts everything you need to land a job in one place. You can: Explore over 1,000 different occupations ; Discover the career that's best for you; Search local and national job and internship postings; Create professional resumes and cover letters; Practice and master interviewing skills; Get valuable job-search tips and advice at every step; Organize and track your job-search progress, etc.
- Journal Finder (WT Cox)- provides easy access to all online full-text journal titles contained in all of Westminster's resources. You can search by title or subject and then link directly to the appropriate database for additional searching.
LearningExpress Library (MOREnet)- Online practice tests for education and career achievement including HiSET (coming soon), SAT, ACT GRE, Advanced Placement, ASVAB and much more.
Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (EBSCO)- Indexes more than 560 core journals, nearly 50 priority journals, and nearly 125 selective journals; plus books, research reports and proceedings. Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more. Coverage in the database extends back as far as the mid-1960s.
MasterFILE Premier (MOREnet)- Designed specifically for public libraries, this multidisciplinary database provides full text for nearly 1,700 periodicals with full-text information dating as far back as 1975. Covering virtually every subject area of general interest, MasterFILE Premier also contains full text for nearly 500 reference books and over 164,400 primary source documents, as well as an Image Collection of over 592,000 photos, maps & flags. This database is updated daily via EBSCOhost.
- OAIster (First Search)- a union catalog of digital resources from over 1,000 open archive collections.
- Opposing Viewpoints In Context (Gale)- covers today’s hottest social issues, from capital punishment to immigration, to marijuana. This research tool presents each side of an issue.
- Regional Business News (EBSCO)- This database provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications. Regional Business News incorporates coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success (MOREnet)- Tutorials on commonly used software applications including Microsoft and Adobe