- CLASEPeriodica (First Search Basic)- CLASE indexes of Latin American journals in the social sciences and humanities. Includes citations from over 2,500 scholarly journals published in Spanish, Portuguese, French and English. PERIODICA covers journals relating to science and technology.
e-Books (EBSCO)- This collection of EBSCO eBooks contain a large selection of titles across a wide variety of subject areas. Search by subject or keyword.
Global Issues In Context (Gale)- Ties together a wealth of authoritative content to analyze and understand the most important issues of the modern world.
Journal Finder (WT Cox)- Provides easy access to all online full-text journal titles contained in all of Westminster's resources. You can search by title or subject and then link directly to the appropriate database for additional searching.
J-Stor Arts & Science I, II (JSTOR)- Arts and Sciences I includes 119 core titles in twenty-one disciplines such as ecology, economics, history, mathematics, political science, and sociology, statistics. Arts and Sciences II includes 127 core titles in several new disciplines, such as archaeology, classics, and African, Latin American, Middle Eastern, and Slavic studies. Ecology and Botany includes citations from 29 research journals of the Ecological Society of America along with titles broadly focused on ecosystems.
- Literary Reference Center Plus (EBSCO)- Covers American Literature, English Literature and literary genres providing information on authors and their works across literary disciplines and timeframes. It includes plot summaries, work overviews, full-text essays from literary reference books & monographs, and literary magazines & journals. Book reviews, poetry, short stories, classic texts, author interviews, plays/drama, religious literature, children's literature and world philosophy are also covered.
Literature Resource Center (Gale)- Contains up-to-date biographical information, overviews, full-text literary criticism, and reviews on more than 130,000 writers in all disciplines, from all time periods and from around the world. Integrates with the MLA International Bibliography to link to full text where available.
- Mango Languages (Mango)- Mango is an online language-learning system that can help you learn languages like Spanish, French, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Mandarin Chinese, Greek, Italian and more.
- Missouri Digital Heritage (MOREnet)- Access to a wide variety of digitized collections from Missouri libraries, archives, historical societies and museums.
Naxos Music Library . Includes selected recordings of Classical, Jazz, World, Classic Rock, and Nostalgia music. Contains more than 10,000 composer and artist biographies. Covers libretti and synopses of more than 700 operas along with music notes, cover artwork, track list, instrumentation and publisher information.
- Naxos Music Library (Naxos)- Includes selected recordings of Classical, Jazz, World, Classic Rock, and Nostalgia music. Contains more than 10,000 composer and artist biographies. Covers libretti and synopses of more than 700 operas along with music notes, cover artwork, track list, instrumentation and publisher information.
Opposing Viewpoints In Context (Gale)- Covers today’s hottest social issues, from capital punishment to immigration, to marijuana. This research tool presents each side of an issue.
- Papers First (First Search)- OCLC index of papers presented at conferences worldwide.
Sources in U.S. History: Slavery in American Digital Archive (Gale)- Is a digital collection of over 600 documents containing 75,000 pages that document key aspects of the history of slavery in America from its origins in Africa to its abolition. Cover topics such as the slave trade, plantation life, emancipation, pro-slavery and anti-slavery arguments, religious views on slavery, etc. Documents include personal narratives, pamphlets, addresses, political speeches, monographs, sermons, plays, songs, poetic and fictional works published between the 17th and late 19th centuries.
- World Cat Dissertations and Theses (First Search)- Database of all dissertations and theses available in WorldCat.