- American Chemical Society Publications (Internet Resource)- Abstracts are available for more than 40 journals, Chemical & Engineering News, and ACS Legacy Archives. Request full text articles through Interlibrary Loan link.
- Chemical & Engineering News (Internet Resource)- Is a weekly magazine published by the American Chemical Society. C&EN editors and reporters based in Europe, the U.S., and Asia cover science and technology, business and industry, government and policy, education, and employment aspects of the chemistry field. C&EN Online offers Latest News, supplementary material to C&EN print articles, back issues of the magazine since 1998, and special features such as Reel Science, NanoFocus, RSS feeds, and blogs. Abstracts are available. Request full text articles through Interlibrary Loan link.
- CLASEPeriodica (First Search Basic)- CLASE indexes of Latin American journals in the social sciences and humanities. PERIODICA covers journals relating to science and technology. Includes citations from over 2,500 scholarly journals published in Spanish, Portuguese, French and English.
- COMPUTER-SCIENCEnetBASE (T&F)-A hybrid of the bestselling engineering handbooks and critically acclaimed Chapman & Hall references, this Collection provides access the latest e-books in MATLAB, C ++, and Java. It brings together preeminent authors from product development and design architecture to offer a most diverse collection of resources. This netBASE Premium Collection includes access to the following Signature netBASES:ITECHnetBASE, BUSINESSnetBASE, and COMPUTER-SCIENCEnetBASE.
- Consumer Health Complete (EBSCO)- A comprehensive resource for consumer-oriented health content. It is designed to support the information needs of patients, and to foster an overall understanding of health-related topics. CHC provides content covering all areas of health and wellness from mainstream medicine to the many perspectives of complementary, holistic, and integrated medicine.
e-Books (EBSCO)- This collection of EBSCO eBooks contain a large selection of titles across a wide variety of subject areas. Search by subject or keyword.
- eMolecules (Internet Resource)- Open-access chemistry search engine that provides access to all free, publicly available chemical information.
- Environment Complete (EBSCO)- Contains more than 2.4 million records from more than 2,200 domestic and international titles going back to 1888 (including over 1,350 active core titles) as well as more than 190 monographs. The database also contains full text for more than 920 journals.
Global Issues In Context (Gale)- Ties together a wealth of authoritative content to analyze and understand the most important issues of the modern world.
- INFORMATIONSCIENCEnetBASE (T&F)- This eBook collection documents Information Technology from planning to implementation, exploring system analysis, cyber-crime, and cryptography. Included are the bestselling handbooks from CRC Press and critically acclaimed Chapman & Hall references, providing the latest eBooks on MATLAB, C++, and Java. This netBASE Premium Collection includes access to the following Signature netBASES:ITECHnetBASE, BUSINESSnetBASE, and COMPUTER-SCIENCEnetBASE.
Journal Finder (WT Cox)- Provides easy access to all online full-text journal titles contained in all of Westminster's resources. You can search by title or subject and then link directly to the appropriate database for additional searching.
- J-Stor Ecology and Botany (JSTOR)- Citations from 29 research journals of the Ecological Society of America along with titles broadly focused on ecosystems. Ecology topics range from biodiversity and climate change to conservation and experimental biology. The botany titles-including the oldest botanical journal in the Americas-encompass a range of topics such as plant biology, systematic botany, and taxonomy.
- MEDLINE (EBSCO)- Provides authoritative medical information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more. Created by the National Library of Medicine, MEDLINE uses MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) indexing with tree, tree hierarchy, subheadings and explosion capabilities to search citations from over 4,800 current biomedical journals. (No full text)
- NLM - National Library of Medicine and Institutes of Health (Internet Resource)- Collects materials and provides information and research services in all areas of biomedicine and health care.
Opposing Viewpoints In Context (Gale)- Covers today’s hottest social issues, from capital punishment to immigration, to marijuana. This research tool presents each side of an issue.
- PsychArticles (EBSCO)- Contains more than 140,000 full-text articles from over 60 peer-reviewed journals published by the APA, Educational Publishing Foundation (EPF), and from other allied organizations providing scholarly and scientific information about all areas of psychology.
- PsycInfo (EBSCO)- American Psychological Association (APA) abstracts of scholarly journal articles, book chapters, books, and dissertations devoted to peer-reviewed literature in behavioral science and mental health. Contains over 2.5 million citations and summaries dating as far back as the early 1800s. Journal coverage, which spans from 1887 to present, includes international material selected from over 2,400 periodicals in more than 27 languages.
- PubChem (Internet Resource)- Provides information on the biological activities of small molecules. A component of the National Institutes' of Health (NIH) Molecular Libraries Roadmap Initiative.
- PubMed (Internet Resource)- Service of the National Library of Medicine that includes over 16 million citations from MEDLINE and other life science journals for biomedical articles back to the 1950s. PubMed includes links to full-text articles and other related resources.
Science In Context (Gale)- Provides contextual information on hundreds of today's most significant science topics. Images on the homepage have hot spots that when scrolled-over show additional content/details associated with that image.
Science Reference Center (MOREnet)- comprehensive research database that provides easy access to a multitude of full-text science-oriented content. Designed to meet every student's science research needs, Science Reference Center contains full text for hundreds of science encyclopedias, reference books, periodicals, and other sources. Topics covered include: biology, chemistry, earth & space science, environmental science, health & medicine, history of science, life science, physics, science & society, science as inquiry, scientists, technology and wildlife. Science Reference Center also satisfies the demand for standards-based content by providing teachers and librarians with articles correlated to state and national curriculum standards
- Scientific Living (Internet Resource)- includes two minute movies on the solar system, outer space, space technology and space, time, etc. A discussion sheet, worksheet and script sheet are available for each episode for easy integration into the classroom.
- Security Management Practices (SMP) delivers a diverse library of security-oriented reports that examine best practices on the critical topics and issues that matter most in today's around-the-clock, security-conscious world.
- Tree of Life (Internet Resource)- collaborative effort of biologists from around the world to provide information about the diversity of organisms on Earth, their evolutionary history, and characteristics.