- Business Source Premier (EBSCO)- Provides full text for all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance and economics with access to more than 2,300 journals, including full text for more than 1,100 peer-reviewed titles. Some full text dates back to 1886 and is searchable by cited references back to 1998.
BUSINESSnetBASE (T&F)- A complete library of accounting principles, ethics, and organization, this collection offers the very best business references in one convenient location. Access the latest information on e-business technology and globalization.
e-Books (EBSCO)- This collection of EBSCO eBooks contain a large selection of titles across a wide variety of subject areas. Search by subject or keyword.
Global Issues In Context (Gale)- Ties together a wealth of authoritative content to analyze and understand the most important issues of the modern world.
Global Road Warrior (GRW)- A constantly updated database that provides deep content coverage for 175 countries in major topic areas of society and culture, travel, communications, business, trade, marketing, and security. Currently, the database has 7,000,000+ words of editorial, 1,750+ country maps and 12,000+ photographs.
Journal Finder (WT Cox)- Provides easy access to all online full-text journal titles contained in all of Westminster's resources. You can search by title or subject and then link directly to the appropriate database for additional searching.
- National Criminal Justice Reference System (Internet Resource)- NCJRS is a federally funded resource offering justice and substance abuse information to support research, policy, and program development worldwide.
Opposing Viewpoints In Context (Gale)- Covers today’s hottest social issues, from capital punishment to immigration, to marijuana. This research tool presents each side of an issue.
- Regional Business News (EBSCO)- Provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications incorporating more than 80 regional business publications from all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- Security Management Practices (SMP)- Delivers a diverse library of security-oriented reports that examine best practices on the critical topics and issues that matter most in today's around-the-clock, security-conscious world.
- World Economic Indicators database (Internet Resource)- Aids in creating high quality national, international statistics, and global statistical reports. (This is a smaller set of WDI indicators not the entire World Development Indicators Online database.)