- CLASEPeriodica (First Search Basic) - Index of Latin American journals in the social sciences and humanities. PERIODICA covers journals relating to science and technology. Includes citations from over 2,500 scholarly journals published in Spanish, Portuguese, French and English.
- CQ Press in Context - nonpartisan resource for information on pivotal events and issues shaping today's world of government and politics.
- CQ Researcher - noted for its in-depth coverage of health, social trends, criminal justice, international affairs, education, the environment, technology, and the economy. Each report provides an introductory overview; background and chronology on the topic; an assessment of the current situation; tables and maps; pro/con statements from representatives of opposing positions; and bibliographies of key sources.
- Education Full-Text - H.W. Wilson indexes and abstracts articles of at least one column in length from English-language periodicals and yearbooks published in the United States and elsewhere. English-language books relating to education published in 1995 or later are also indexed. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994; full-text coverage begins in January 1996.
- Eric - H.W. Wilson annotated records and abstracts for more than 1.2 million items indexed since 1966. Full text articles in over 350 journals from 1996 forward are also included covering a range of topics related to a variety of educational issues. (From H.W. Wilson Web home page, select ERIC)
- Global Road Warrior - A constantly updated database that provides deep content coverage for 175 countries in major topic areas of society and culture, travel, communications, business, trade, marketing, and security. Currently, the database has 7,000,000+ words of editorial, 1,750+ country maps and 12,000+ photographs.
- GPO - (First Search Basic) Covers all types of U.S. government publications, including Congressional reports, hearings, debates, and records; judiciary materials; and documents issued by executive departments (Defense, State, Labor, Office of the President, etc.).
HeinOnline . A premier online research product with more than 70 million pages of legal history available in an online, fully-searchable, image-based format. HeinOnline bridges the gap in legal history by providing comprehensive coverage from inception of more than 1,500 law and law-related periodicals. In addition to its vast collection of law journals, HeinOnline also contains the historical Congressional Record Bound volumes in entirety, complete coverage of the U.S. Reports back to 1754, famous world trials dating back to the early 1700's, legal classics from the 16th to the 20th centuries, the United Nations and League of Nations Treaty Series, all United States Treaties, the Federal Register from inception in 1936, the CFR from inception in 1938, and much more. HeinOnline provides exact page images of the documents in PDF format just as they appear in the original print. Charts, graphs, tables, pictures, hand written notes, photographs, and footnotes appear where they belong. What makes HeinOnline unique aside from its image-based PDF content is its historical value and the availability of titles back to their inception.
Journal Finder - provides easy access to all online full-text journal titles contained in all of Westminster's resources. You can search by title or subject and then link directly to the appropriate database for additional searching.
Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts with Full Text (Ebsco) -Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts with Full Text indexes more than 560 core journals, nearly 50 priority journals, and nearly 125 selective journals; plus books, research reports and proceedings. This database also contains full text for more than 330 journals. Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more. Coverage in the database extends back as far as the mid-1960s.
- Missouri Digital Heritage Initiative (Morenet) - Access to a wide variety of digitized collections from Missouri libraries, archives, historical societies and museums.
- Security Management Practices (SMP) delivers a diverse library of security-oriented reports that examine best practices on the critical topics and issues that matter most in today's around-the-clock, security-conscious world.
- Sources in U.S. History: Slavery in American Digital Archive (Gale) is a digital collection of over 600 documents containing 75,000 pages that document key aspects of the history of slavery in America from its origins in Africa to its abolition. Cover topics such as the slave trade, plantation life, emancipation, pro-slavery and anti-slavery arguments, religious views on slavery, etc. Documents include personal narratives, pamphlets, addresses, political speeches, monographs, sermons, plays, songs, poetic and fictional works published between the 17th and late 19th centuries.
World Economic Indicators database : aids in creating high quality national, international statistics, and global statistical reports. (This is a smaller set of WDI indicators not the entire World Development Indicators Online database.)