Seize the summer with an unforgettable internship. Gain valuable work experience, and receive course credit if you qualify.
- Available in every discipline all over the world.
- If you are at least a sophomore with a 2.0 or higher GPA, you could qualify to receive credit for your internship.
- The number of credits you can earn depends on the number of hours on site. You can earn one credit for every 50 hours minimum.
- Final deadline for registering and turning in required paperwork is June 15; however, it is preferred that you take care of this before leaving campus.
- The cost for Summer internship credit is $275/credit hour and will be billed in July.
- No retroactive credit will be granted; communication with, and assignments for, a WC faculty sponsor must take place within the dates of the internship.
More on Internships