Life at Westminster
High-Quality Private College
Westminster is committed to offering each and every student a transformational experience—both inside and outside the classroom that will prepare you well for life beyond Westminster. In a changing world, the Westminster Difference teaches you to think and adapt to new careers.
With the broad, practical liberal arts education you receive at Westminster, you’ll learn the skills employers seek most:
- Think—analyze and solve problems
- Communicate—research, write, and present with confidence
- Collaborate—learn to work with others on teams and projects.
These are the core of a Westminster liberal arts experience. And you learn these skills in a variety of settings that broaden your mind and increase your creative thinking:
- Small classroom settings where students and professors know each other well
- Research laboratories
- Hands-on projects
- Environmental research labs
- Professional internships
- Study Abroad programs
- Take A Friend Home Program
- Off Campus Study Programs
The result? Great success. Over 94% of our graduates have a job or are enrolled in graduate or professional school within six months of graduation.