Westminster students now have the unique opportunity to move between our Mesa and Fulton campuses.
As a Fulton student, you can study in Mesa and enjoy an urban, cultural experience:
- Taking classes at the Mesa Center for Higher Education at 245 West 2nd Street in the heart of Mesa
- Conducting research at the Mesa City Library, a great study space with extensive resources
- Interning with top companies like Boeing and Banner Desert Medical Center
- Attending performances at the magnificent Mesa Arts Center, the largest performing arts space in Arizona
- Enjoying an entire vibrant city filled with coffee shops, restaurants and shops.
As a Mesa student, you can come to Fulton to be a part of a diverse, dynamic campus:
- Joining students from more than 70 countries and 35 states
- Studying over 50 academic programs
- Interning in the political arena of the Missouri State Capitol just minutes away
- Researching at the National Churchill Museum, the only North American institution fully devoted to immortalizing the life and work of Churchill
- Taking part in campus activities, student clubs, leadership opportunities, fraternities and sororities, athletics, and more.