Programs of Study
Major programs offered at Mesa include:
Students enrolled at the Mesa Campus can begin any Westminster College academic program. CLICK HERE For more information about other academic programs
- Focus on global economic development, environment and health, global justice and human rights, and international relations.
- Be a part of a leading program to prepare for this emerging field
- Engage in advanced preparation for a variety of graduate fields.
- Study the political, economic, and social/cultural aspects of the natural environment.
- Understand the relationships between and within the natural world and constructed environments. Prepare for careers in environmental fields and graduate studies.
- Receive a foundation in business administration, the liberal arts, international studies and foreign language.
- Prepare for a career with a multinational corporation, U.S. government, or internaional not-for-profit organization.
- Develop first-rate language skills to gain an edge in a demanding job market.
- Create close working relationships with professional faculty who write and publish regularly
- Preferred preparation for law school acceptance
Minor programs offered at Mesa include:
|Health Professions (Pre-Med)
- Comprehensive courses range from biology and chemistry to physics and calculus.
- Premier education for admittance into the nation's best medical and allied health choices.
- Prepare to become an attorney, or just sharpen your ability to analyze and debate complex issues.
- Explore career options that require critical thinking and a sophisticated understanding of human behavior.
Westminster is a full partner with the Maricopa Community College System. Westminster accepts
college credit from students who have earned the International Baccalaureate diploma,
advanced placement, dual-credit, and CLEP testing.