Visit Us on Facebook Youtube
  Twitter Westminster College News

Transfer Students 

A Westminster staff member helps a transfer studentIf you’re currently attending another college and are looking for a transfer alternative, then consider the new liberal arts option and apply to Westminster College in Mesa.  Small class sizes and personal attention, a global experience focused on leadership and service, excellent scholarships and financial aid, and 95% placement are just some of the reasons to transfer to Westminster.

Maricopa Transfer Agreement

Westminster has a transfer student agreement with the Maricopa Community Colleges; ALL applicable associate degrees or courses taken will transfer to Westminster.  Visit our Maricopa transfer plans page to see four-year-degree plans for students studying English, Creative Writing, Literature, International Business, Transnational Studies, and Environmental Science.

How to Apply

If you are seeking admission as a transfer student, please submit the following items

To receive a paper Application for Admission, call the Office of Admissions at 1-800-475-3361
If you are interested in transferring to Westminster, the Registrar's Office will review your transcript. Call Amy Marek at 1-800-475-3361 to arrange for a transcript review.

Will My Course Transfer?

Westminster has compiled a database of courses from many institutions for which we will accept transfer credit. Visit the link below to determine if your course credit will transfer and which Westminster course.

Search the Transfer Credit Database

If you didn't find your course or institution, review our transfer of credit policy below or contact Amy Marek at 1-800-475-3361.

Transfer of Credit Policy

Westminster will accept college level transfer credit, also dual enrollment or its dual credit, from any accredited institution, so long as it is presented on an official transcript from an accredited college or university with a grade of “C” or better earned. This credit will be counted toward Westminster’s general degree requirements; however, departmental evaluation will be required before it may be counted toward completion of a specific degree program. Westminster College also requires proof of High School graduation.

Meet a Transfer Student

Andrew Kuhn, former Mesa Community College student body president, transfers to Westminster this fall to complete his bachelor's degree in Transnational Studies.  Andrew received substantial scholarships along with generous transfer credit acceptance. 

More about Andrew's Transfer to Westminster