The greatest proof of the value of a Westminster education is found in the lives our alumni lead.
Your example of success influences the college decisions of our new Blue Jays every day.
Want to play an even more impactful role in recruiting new Blue Jays to campus?
Join the Westminster College Alumni Recruitment Team!
Here are 3 areas you can choose from to help …
Option 1: Represent Westminster by working closely with the Westminster admissions counselor in your area.
- The most valuable way for you support Westminster’s recruitment efforts!
- Attend college fairs and evening programming;
- Adopt a high school to serve a secondary contact for counselors and parents to get information;
- Host events at your home, workplace or local establishments for prospective students and their families;
- Communicate directly with admitted students about the reasons they should choose Westminster;
- And more.
Option 2: Host recruitment events.
If you don’t have time to attend fairs or visit high schools, you can still affect the decisions of students in your area by hosting an event or events throughout the year. Give prospective students an opportunity to connect with you and other local alumni. You are the living, breathing embodiment of Westminster and what it means to spend your college years in Fulton.
Option 3: Be the voice of Westminster in your community.
Do you live in an area where our admissions team hasn’t been able to visit regularly? Work in conjunction with the Office of Admissions to be our voice of Westminster in your community, and we will provide you with materials, talking points and other valuable resources for you to promote your alma mater. Letter writing to prospective students is also welcome and can be done regardless of where you live.
Are you ready to help? Please complete the alumni recruitment interest form or contact the Office of Admissions at (573) 592-5251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any level of involvement, any task from this list, makes a difference in the lives of students and Westminster as a whole. Thank you!