Alumni Council - Westminster College - Fulton, Missouri
The Alumni Council is the executive committee for the Westminster College Alumni Association and assists the College in engaging its alumni. The Council focuses on the following areas:
- Communicating with alumni
- Encouraging class reunions and attendance at alumni events
- Planning and assisting with Alumni Weekend
- Developing and increasing alumni giving
- Assisting graduating seniors and alumni in seeking employment
- Recognizing the achievements of alumni in their chosen field and service to the College
- Working with the College to improve the quality of the college life of its students
- Welcoming graduating seniors into the Association
- Assisting the College in recruiting new students
2012-13 Alumni Council Meeting Dates:
September 14-15, 2012
April 21, 2013
Get engaged and support Westminster!
The Westminster Alumni Council is taking nominations for at-large and area representatives to fulfill vacancies and upcoming terms. Ideal candidates should possess a passion for Westminster College, strong leadership and organizational skills and the ability to motivate fellow alumni to be engaged.
Members are expected to attend fall and spring meetings on campus and participate in regional engagement activities. Appointments are for 1 or 2year terms with the option to renew.
If you are interested in becoming involved or would like to recommend fellow alumni, please submit an Alumni Council Nomination form or contact the Alumni Office at 573-592-5319 or email@example.com. The Nominations Committee will review submissions and contact alumni as opportunities are available.