The registered dietitian will meet with you to discuss your personal concerns and dietary needs so you can develop healthier eating habits. Consultations can cover a wide variety of concerns, including:
- Getting a Healthier Eating Plan
- Healthy Weight Loss or Gain
- Sports Nutrition
- Food Allergies or Sensitivities
- Eating Disorders
- Women's Health Issues
- Digestive Problems (IBS, GERD, etc)
- Chronic Conditions (Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, etc)
Sessions can include a detailed diet plan, nutritional counseling and advice, and practical tips for a healthy college diet.
Contact The Wellness Center at 573-592-5361 to schedule an appointment.