Affiliated programs are formally approved institutions based on their long history in providing quality overseas education for semester-, year-long, and summer abroad experiences. Credits can transfer and funding opportunities such as scholarships are available, depending on the program. Federal aid and state aid (for Missouri residents) may also apply. Check provider websites below for the most current information.
American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS):
- Programs available in English with locations in Argentina, Australia, Austria, China, Czech Republic, England, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Russia, South Africa, and Spain.
- Offers international internships and multi-country programs.
Arcadia University, The College of Global Studies:
- Locations in Australia, England, Equatorial Guinea, Greece, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Scotland, Spain, and Wales.
- Offers international internships and graduate programs.
Central College Abroad (CCA):
- Locations in Austria, China, England, France, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain, and Wales.
- Internship and service learning opportunities are available.
Cultural Experiences Abroad (CEA):
- Foreign language programs available in Argentina, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Poland, Russia, and Spain, while English language programs are available in England, Australia and Ireland.
- Scholarships are available to Westminster students.
GlobalLinks (formerly AustraLearn, AsiaLearn, EuroLearn)
- Programs available in Australia & New Zealand, Europe, and Asia.
- Scholarships are available to Westminster College students.
Institute for the International Education of Students (IES):
- Locations in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Chile, China, Ecuador, England, European Union, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, and Spain.
- Offers international internships, programs designed for specific majors, and multi-country programs.
International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- Locations in Argentina, Belgium, Chile, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, England, France, Italy, Mexico, Morocco, Peru, and Spain.
- Offers Experiential Learning Abroad Program, special Spanish Language and Culture programs and courses taught in English.
ProWorld Service Learning Corps:
- Locations in Belize, Mexico & Peru.
- Offers a unique study abroad experience in development projects, as well as programs designed for specific majors and intensive Spanish programs.
School for International Training (SIT):
- Locations in Africa, Asia & the Pacific, Europe & the Middle East, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Offers international internships, in-country research and service learning opportunities w/ interdisciplinary themes.
Semester at Sea:
- Unique study abroad program allows students to study a variety of courses in many exotic ports-of-call on a "voyage of discovery."
- Program includes International Field Experiences and summer options.