Utility Nav Top Nav Content Left Nav Site Search Site Search Site Search
Educated to Lead. Inspired to Achieve.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Who do I contact regarding invoices, payments, credits, and travel expenses?
A. Contact Angie Woodruff at (573)592-5133 or Angela.Woodruff@westminster-mo.edu

Q. How long does it take to get a check after all appropriate paperwork has been submitted?
A. Checks will be available within thirty (30) days after submission to the Business Office for payment.

Q. Where can I find frequently used Accounts Payable Forms?
A. Forms can be found on the Westminster College website or to access Accounts Payable Forms click here.

Q. I received a call from ABC Vendor indicating that I have an outstanding invoice, but I know it has been paid. How can I resolve this issue?
A. Please contact Accounts Payable.

Q. What is a Travel Reimbursement Form and what information do I need to retain when traveling?
A. Travel Reimbursement Forms must be completed for all College related travel. Receipts must be submitted for all expenses.

Q. What is the current mileage rate?
A. The current rate is $0.51 cents per mile.

Q. How do I submit a payment for a self employed contractor?
A. Any outside contractor not working for a corporation who performs services for the College must submit an IRS Form W-9. This form must be submitted to the Business Office before any payments can be made to the individual. Once this form is submitted, payment request should be submitted in the same manner as any other payment request.

Back to Top