Utility Nav Top Nav Content Left Nav Site Search Site Search Site Search
Educated to Lead. Inspired to Achieve.

Outside Contractors

The College occasionally employees outside contractors to provide services. Each individual or sole proprietor engaged in providing services to the College is required to submit a W-9 Form with the first check requisition for the vendor. Any individual employing an outside contractor must contact the Business Office to insure that a current W-9 is on file. If not, that individual must obtain a completed form from the contractor and submit it to Accounts Payable. Payments cannot be made to these contractors until this document has been collected.
Back to Top