When requesting reimbursement for amounts already spent please attach to the check requisition an invoice or other documentation with  proof of payment such as a paid receipt,  or a copy of the cancelled check or credit card statement.  If you wish to retain a copy of the receipt, please make a copy to attach to the check requisition form.

Travel Expense Reimbursements


  • The current mileage rate is $.51 per mile for a personal vehicle used for College business

Vehicles rented for College business

  • Gas receipts are submitted instead of mileage reimbursement