This portion of the HR website is dedicated to new employees and to interested candidates for open positions that are posted at the college. Below, you will find links to the forms that will need to be completed before your first day of employment, and to other useful information.
We are excited that you are joining the Westminster community and look forward to making your transition as smooth as possible.
If you have any questions please email Human Resources or call 573-592-5226.
WESTMINSTER COLLEGE ONBOARDING PROCESS FOR NEW HIRES
1. Get Westminster College onboarding email and click link
NECESSARY FORMS FOR YOUR PERSONNEL FILE (COMPLETED THROUGH ONBOARDING)
- Personnel Data Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Federal W4 Form
- Missouri W4 Form
- Federal I9 Form- The I-9 Form must be completed with a member of the HR Department, located in Westminster Hall, Room 146 & 147, on or before their first day of employment.
- To complete the I-9 Form, employees must provide specific forms of identification. For a list of acceptable forms of identification please see page 9 of the I-9 form.
- Employee Handbook Acknowledgement Form
- Student Confidentiality Statement