- Login to the computer with your username and password.
- Click on the "Start" button and then type \\WCPrint into the search bar as show below:
- Press Enter, a list should appear with all of the printers on campus.
- Locate your printer name and double click to map your printer.
- To verify the printer is mapped, go to Start>>Device and Printers.
- This will bring up a list of printers on your local computer.
- Once you have verified your computer has the desired printer you can set it as the default printer. Right click on the desired printer choose "Set as default printer".
Map to a Printer - Windows
Windows Vista/Windows 7