Instructions for Connecting Network Enabled Gaming Devices
- Locate and write down the MAC address of your gaming device. (google “device name” locate mac address)
- Connect your Gaming Device to either the wired or wireless (WC) network. (This is required as Campus Manager will NOT allow registration of a Gaming Device unless it has seen that mac address on the network!)
- Using another workstation/laptop connected to the network, go to the following url and complete the form. (see image below)
Note: If you have problems registering your Gaming Device please send an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- Error message you received from Campus Manager when you tried to register the gaming device.
- Type of gaming device and mac address
- Wired or Wireless network connection for gaming device
Note: If you can call the helpdesk @ 573.592.5169 to open a ticket be sure you provide the technician with all of the above information.
Get Started: http://campusmgr1.westminster-mo.edu/registration/GameRegister.html