Show your allegiance to Westminster College by proudly displaying a collegiate license plate on your vehicle. They also make a wonderful personal gift for the Westminster graduate!
Who is Eligible?
Students, Alumni, Faculty, Staff and Friends who are Missouri residents are eligible for a Westminster College License Plate.
Four Easy Steps to Show Your Blue Jay Pride...
- Make a tax-deductible gift or scholarship donation of at least $25 (1-year regiatration) or $50 (2-year registration) to Westminster College. Submit your gift by sending in our application form or making an online donation (indicate your donation is for a license plate). If you have already made a gift this calendar year, contact the Alumni Office for more information on applying for a personalized license plate.
- Once the College has received your donation, the Emblem Use Authorization and other appropriate forms will be sent to you. These forms provide the Missouri Department of Revenue with the necessary information to begin the personalized license plate process.
- Take the completed forms, a $15 state fee for personalized license plates ($30 fee if choosing the two-year registration), your regular state license renewal application, and the standard state renewal fee to a Missouri Department of Revenue office near you.
- The Misouri Department of Revenue will contact you when your plates are available to be picked up.
Reapplication for the Missouri plates will require an annual gift to Westminster College, a current Emblem Use Authorization statement, a state fee for personalized license plates and the standard renewal fee.
- The letters, numbers, or combination of letters and numbers on collegiate license plates shall not exceed five characters in length.
- Because collegiate license plates are characterized as personalized license plates, there is an annual $15 dollar Missouri state fee in addition to your regular registration fee. Also, your gift to Westminster College must be renewed annually.
- Collegiate license plates may be issued only to passenger motor vehicles subject to the registration fee according to taxable horsepower and to beyond-local commercial motor vehicles licensed for a gross weight of 6,000 or 12,000 pounds.