On behalf of the Westminster Parents Association, we are thrilled to greet the new parents who are bringing their students to this outstanding institution for the first time. We are also excited to see the returning parents who have seen firsthand the growth, strength and leadership that our children are developing at Westminster.
We hope you will join the Parents Association if you have not done so already.
Click here to learn about the objectives of the Parents Association.
Click here to meet the members of the Parents Advisory Council.
The Parents Association is an active part of campus life at Westminster. Here some some examples of what we do to create a strong presence on campus and form connections between campus life and parents:
- We send out newsletters to keep our parent members informed.
- We provide financial support for student activities and organizations.
- We help with move in day and help parents keep their cool in the "cool zone."
- We host a meeting during Family Weekend to meet and hear from Westminster's Vice President and Dean of Students.
- We also sponsor the Pat Liebling Outstanding Faculty Award which is selected by the senior class and presented at Graduation.
We take our purpose and mission seriously, and have fun achieving them.
Please join us to take full advantage of all that Westminster College has to offer. The dues for membership for four years are only $60.00, a great value! Click on "Join Us" and follow the instructions.
We believe that Westminster College prepares our sons and daughters for the challenges of life in the 21th century. Let's make sure we do our part to insure their success.
Finally, if at any time you have a question or concern, please contact either one of us, and we will do our best to see that it is resolved.
Welcome to Westminster! We hope to see you soon.
Cheryl Mann, 85, and Tom Husak
Co-Presidents, Westminster Parents Association
Cheryl Mann '85