The Office of Marketing and Strategic Communications can collaborate with you as a campus member to meet your marketing need, from small projects to comprehensive campaigns.
We can offer marketing support for your college-related program, seminar, workshop, institute, special event, etc. in order to maximize your marketing budget. Our services cover the following areas and more:
|Design Work||Public Relations||Other Marketing|
|Ad Placement (Print, Radio, TV)
In addition, we can help you think strategically about your marketing project.
- We can help identify your target audience and develop strategies to effectively communicate with that audience.
- We can help expand your existing promotional materials and offer some easy and inexpensive ways to make them effective communications tools.
- We can help you implement tools to track and measure ROI and performance of your marketing campaign
- As new technologies continue to emerge, we can help you keep up with the trends and analyze the effect they have on the way you communicate.
- We can collaborate with you to develop strategic marketing messages designed for appropriate target audiences by applying the results of marketing research used to promote the university as a whole.
To request assistance with a print marketing project, please visit our Request a Project page and submit our Marketing Request Form.