Clubs & Organizations - Westminster College - Fulton, Missouri
Let us help you find the club or organization that is right for you! Getting involved in a club on campus is a great way to make friends and build leadership skills. To search a list of clubs and organizations currently on campus, please click the tab to the left. Here you can find contact information for club officers, read the mission of the organization, and discover where to find them at their next meeting.
Want to start something new? Please follow the instructions below to start your very own club or organization.
- Stop by the Office of Student Involvement in the Hunter Activity Center and pick up a form.
- Find four other students who interested in joining your club to sign up.
- Ask a faculty member to serve as your adviser.
- Prepare a constitution, and submit this along with your completed form to the Office of Student Involvement. If you need assistance drafting a constitution, follow this helpful checklist. Constitution Checklist_PDF.pdf)
- Contact the Student Government Association Secretary, Kim Petiford, to present your organization at an SGA meeting. SGA will review your application and verify your status as a full-fledged student organization. Once this process is complete, you may request funding from SGA to plan events and activities for your organization.