On-Campus Recruiting/Career Fair
The Center for Career Development offers an annual career fair to help you connect with our students. This is your opportunity to showcase your employment opportunities (part-time, full-time, and summer), internships, graduate/professional schools, and study abroad programs to Westminster College students as well as students from other colleges in the area.
Career Fair 2014 Information
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014
- 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., Mueller Student Activity Center
- Open to employers, graduate/professional schools, and study abroad programs.
- Early Bird registration is $75. After September 9, registration is $100.
- Fee includes light breakfast and lunch for all recruiters.
- Register at: https://www.myinterfase.com/westminster-mo/employer
Schedule a date to conduct first-round interviews on campus for job or internship opportunities. The Center for Career Development will advertise your opportunity and use Columns CareerLink to post your position and collect resumes. You may decide to interview all candidates or select the most qualified.
Schedule an on-campus information session to describe your organization, the employment and/or internship opportunities available, and your application process.
Advertise your organization and positions by staffing a table in Westminster’s Johnson College Inn (JCI). Almost every student on campus will see your table during the course of the day. JCI is where students eat, pick up mail, and socialize.
For more information or assistance with recruiting Westminster students, please contact Susi Wilson, Office Coordinator at Susi.Wilson@westminster-mo.edu or 573-592-5381.