The Center for Career Development offers an annual career fair to help you connect with our students. This is your opportunity to showcase your employment opportunities (part-time, full-time, and summer), internships, graduate/professional schools, and study abroad programs to Westminster College students as well as students from other colleges in the area.
Career Fair 2013
- Thursday, September 5, 2013
- 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., Mueller Student Activity Center
- Open to employers, graduate/professional schools, and study abroad programs.
- Early Bird registration is $60. After August 15, registration is $75.
- Fee includes breakfast and lunch for all recruiters.
- Register at: https://www.myinterfase.com/westminster-mo/employer
If you have any questions or would like to be added to our career fair invite list, contact Susi Wilson, Office Coordinator, at Susi.Wilson@westminster-mo.edu or 573-592-5381.