Schedule an appointment to get a one-on-one nutrition session with a registered dietitian. Sessions last 30-45 minutes and are FREE for students.
The registered dietitian will meet with you to discuss your personal concerns and dietary needs so you can develop healthier eating habits. Consultations can cover a wide variety of concerns, including:
- Getting a Healthier Eating Plan
- Healthy Weight Loss or Gain
- Sports Nutrition
- Food Allergies or Sensitivities
- Eating Disorders
- Women’s Health Issues
- Digestive Problems (IBS, GERD, etc)
- Chronic Conditions (Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, etc)
Sessions can include a detailed diet plan, nutritional counseling and advice, and practical tips for a healthy college diet.
Contact The Wellness Center at 573-592-5361 to schedule an appointment.