GREEK STATEMENT OF IDEALS
1. Personal Duty - The Greek community of Westminster College recognizes that every person is primarily responsible for him or herself. We respect each person's right as an individual and their contributions to the community as a whole.
2. Community Duty- The Greek community of Westminster College recognizes the importance of maintaining the four core values of Westminster College - Fairness, Integrity, Respect & Responsibility. The values should be the focus of decision and action.
3. Fairness- The Greek community of Westminster College recognizes the need to treat every person as our equal. We also are impressed with the importance of making sure every side of every decision and action are taken into account. We stand by the dignity of each and every person in all situation.
4. Integrity - The Greek community of Westminster College expects every person to keep high personal standards. This includes being responsible even if others are not.
5. Respect - The Greek community of Westminster College is committed to respecting people and items of authority. This includes abiding by state, local and fraternal law in regards to conduct both as individuals and even more so as a community.
6. Responsibility- The Greek community of Westminster College damands its members to know what is right and to act accordingly. Each person and groups is expected to understand what it means to be responsible and to hold others accountable for their actions as well as their own.
We, the Greek community of Westminster College, firmly support all measures that support and advance these ideals.