Westminster Apartments - Westminster College - Fulton, Missouri
Apartment Options for Juniors and Seniors
Westminster has worked in cooperation with a local developer and has built apartment-style student housing located east of the Emerson Hall parking lot on 5th Street. The apartments are open to Westminster Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors.
- Complex consists of 2 two-story buildings, situated on approximately one acre located between Fourth and Fifth Streets east of the Emerson parking lot.
- Each building has 8 units - 4 units per level for a total of 64 beds.
- Each 1500 square foot unit has 4 bedrooms (12' x 12' , 2 baths with double sinks, a kitchen (10' x 9' ) and combined living room/dining room (16' x 15' or 20' x 11' depending on unit). All rooms are furnished.
- All units are equipped with dishwasher, stove/oven, hood, microwave, garbage disposal, refrigerator, and washer/dryer.
- Living Room: Full size futon, matching chair, coffee table, 2 end tables, TV/CD cart, floor lamp.
- Bedrooms: 3-drawer chest, student desk, 2-position chair, twin bed with mattress.
- Exterior landscaping, gazebos, BBQ grills, and tables are provided. Ground floor units have outdoor patios; upper level units have decks.
- Buildings are electric.
- Each unit has cable TV, LAN from campus and campus phone service.
- Limited custodial services of the common areas are provided, and routine and emergency maintenance is covered by the school.
- Twenty plus parking spaces are provided, plus adjacent parking provided by Westminster.
- Campus security patrols the area.
- Smoking, waterbeds and pets are prohibited.
- There is an Apartment Coordinator provided by Westminster College that services each building.
*Residents may bring their own bed if desired. All other college-issued furniture must remain in the unit at all times.
Pets, of any kind, are not allowed. Residents with pets will be subject to a monetary fine for their first offense, and evistion upn their second offense.
Each resident is required to enter a rental agreement (lease) with the Owner/Developer but costs will be charged on a semester-by-semester basis to their student account. All routine and emergency maintenance will be covered in the rental agreement, as well as a limited amount of custodial service in common areas. Campus Security patrols the complex regularly.
All residents are required to pay a security deposit of one month's rent prior to signing a lease. Security deposits can be paid in the Business Office. In order to sign lease, a paid receipt will be required. Leases may be signed in the Residential & Greek Life Office.
Contact the Office of Residential and Greek Life if you have additional questions.