Westminster Apartments - Westminster College - Fulton, Missouri
Apartment Options for Juniors and Seniors
Westminster has worked in cooperation with a local developer and has built apartment-style student housing located east of the Emerson Hall parking lot on 5th Street. The apartments are open to Westminster Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors.
- Complex consists of 2 two-story buildings, situated on approximately one acre located between Fourth and Fifth Streets east of the Emerson parking lot.
- Each building has 8 units - 4 units per level for a total of 64 beds.
- Each 1500 square foot unit has 4 bedrooms (12' x 12' , 2 baths with double sinks, a kitchen (10' x 9' ) and combined living room/dining room (16' x 15' or 20' x 11' depending on unit). All rooms are furnished.
- All units are equipped with dishwasher, stove/oven, hood, microwave, garbage disposal, refrigerator, and washer/dryer.
- Living Room: Full size futon, matching chair, coffee table, 2 end tables, TV/CD cart, floor lamp.
- Bedrooms: 3-drawer chest, student desk, 2-position chair, twin bed with mattress.
- Exterior landscaping, gazebos, BBQ grills, and tables are provided. Ground floor units have outdoor patios; upper level units have decks.
- Buildings are electric.
- Each unit has cable TV, LAN from campus and campus phone service.
- Limited custodial services of the common areas are provided, and routine and emergency maintenance is covered by the school.
- Twenty plus parking spaces are provided, plus adjacent parking provided by Westminster.
- Campus security patrols the area.
- Smoking, waterbeds and pets are prohibited.
- There is an Apartment Coordinator provided by Westminster College that services both buildings.
Rent is $485 per person/month for the duration of their lease; 5 month or 10 month. A security deposit of $400 is also due at time of signing the lease. Students will rent directly from the developer but rent will be paid through the student's account.
Residents are also required to pay costs of electric directly to the City of Fulton. Each apartment will designate one person, within their group, to place the account in their name. Utility accounts must begin on the date in which the first roommate moves in. A security deposit is required by the City of Fulton. For more information, please contact the City of Fulton at 573-592-3111. Once electric account has been set up, keys can then be issued to residents.
All routine and emergency maintenance will be covered in the rental agreement, as well as a small amount of custodial service in only common areas. Campus security patrols the complex.
Contact the Office of Residential and Greek Life if you have additional questions.