The Reality of Global Leadership
Westminster's assumptions about our world:
- Global interdependence is a reality.
- World citizenship is a necessity.
- Leaders must comprehend and appreciate the complexities of global interdependence.
- An education without a global perspective is incomplete.
Westminster's assumptions about leadership:
- A leader is anyone who seeks to improve the quality of life for everyone.
- Westminster graduates are taught to measure their success by the ways - large and small - that they impact the world around them, as well as by the achievement of those they serve.
- Leader development is about cultivating creativity, critical thinking, life-long learning, moral reasoning, and passion for the world.